ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The WiNNING Pairs Mentoring Program connects mentees AT ALL CAREERS LEVELS with experienced leaders in the nonfiction entertainment industry for a 6-month mentorship period. The program provides an opportunity for WiN members to share knowledge, experience and insight; expand your professional network; boost your skills and expertise; and advance your career.
- WiNNING Pairs meet virtually at least once per month during the six-month mentorship period.
- WiN will provide framework/tools to assist Pairs in maximizing results of mentorships.
- WiN will provide Mentoring Circles where feasible, with small groups of mentors/mentees working on similar goals.
- We encourage all experienced women to mentor, and women at all career levels to apply to be mentees!
- You must be a WiN member to participate, but you can join WiN now at no charge! To join, click here.
*All applications must be submitted before March, 27, 2023*
Questions? Contact Katy O’Connor