LIMITED TIME OFFER
JOIN WiN FOR FREE!
We’ve paused annual membership fees during the pandemic, so you can join WiN now at no charge.
Just click the “Apply Online” button below, and select the “Pandemic Pause” membership when you complete and submit your application.
When things get more back to normal, and we can resume in-person events, we’ll contact you about converting your membership to a normal, paid level.
In the meantime, enjoy our online networking, mentoring and informational events FOR FREE by joining now!
WIN MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
All WiN Membership levels receive the following benefits:
- Free admission to sponsored speaker, panel and mixer events.
- Reduced admission to special WiN retreats and education seminars.
- Admittance to special “members only” programs.
- Listing in the WiN membership directory.
- Digital newsletter subscription.
- Access to Member section of website (bulletin/chat boards, directory).
- Member discounts on products, services and publications.
WiN Membership Levels/RequirementsInitiate Member – $100 Annual Fee
Entry-level professionals working in the nonfiction entertainment industry less than 3 years.
Automatically upgrades to Professional level after 2 years.
*Requires 1 professional reference
Professional Member – $200 Annual Fee
Women working in the nonfiction entertainment industry more than 3 years.
*Requires 1 professional reference
Executive and Industry Leader level members (below) have the opportunity to be featured as speakers and panelists in WiN events and programs. In addition, because WiN believes that being mentored and making peer connections is valuable and important at every career level, WiN offers special events and programs that are exclusive to Executive level and Industry Leader level members, so women at these more advanced levels have the opportunity to connect with and learn from others who are in similarly advanced stages of their careers.
Executive Member – $400 Annual Fee
Executive level leaders in the nonfiction entertainment industry with advanced experience. In addition to joining a group of experienced, committed professionals, Executive members are active in making positive change happen for themselves and other women in the industry by:
• Participating as a mentor in WiN mentoring program.
• Being a panelist or speaker for events to share your expertise.
• Participating in exclusive Executive Member events to connect with and be supported by other Executive- and Industry Leader-level members.
Industry Leader Membership – $750 Annual Fee
Membership at this level demonstrates your commitment to the mission and goals of WiN, to mentor, connect, inform and advocate for the career advancement and equality of women in the industry.
Your support at the Industry Leader level entitles you to all the benefits of Executive Membership, plus:
• Special invitations to exclusive Industry Leader events and discussions, to connect with other top-level industry leaders who are committed to supporting one another, sharing information and expertise, and working toward positive change.
*Please include contact info for a professional in the nonfiction entertainment industry who has at least five (5) years of supervisory experience in the industry, and whom you have worked for or with. This serves to confirm you have the appropriate experience for your level of membership.
You must provide your professional reference as required for your membership level in your application, and a credit card (you won’t be charged until you have been accepted).
All applications are subject to approval by WiN.