Skip to content
ECONOMIC RELIEF INFORMATION
- CARES Act: A summary of the CARES Act employee aid program, including direct payments and unemployment benefits.
- 211: Contains info about Unemployment, SBA loans, Health Insurance, Family Leave Act, Mortgage/Rent Assistance, and more.
- Freelancers Union: Assistance of up to $1,000 per household for any independent worker in the U.S. who has primarily earned income through freelance work for at least one year and has experienced a recent, sudden, and unforeseen hardship or loss of income as a direct result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Motion Picture & Television Fund (MPTF) COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund: Temporary financial assistance for members of the entertainment industry that have needs created or complicated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Moonlighting.com: A leading freelance & work-from-home job site is offering free job searching and access to its business tools to help independent workers better manage jobs and gigs.
- Castifi: Resources for Production Freelancers during Covid-19
- IDA: Filmmaker’s Guide to Applying for Coronavirus Relief
- COVID-19 & Freelance Artists: Freelance artists funding and other resources.
- Gig Workers Collective Covid-19 Resources
- How to check status of Government Stimulus Payments
- CA EDD link for Entertainment Workers: Before you file for Unemployment Insurance, review this link. Even though the filing process is the same for entertainment industry employees, this information may help with reporting your employment and income.
- Individual Tax Benefits in the CARES Act
- CARES Act Pandemic Unemployment Assistance for Freelancers
- What’s Inside The Senate’s $2 Trillion Coronavirus Aid Package
- Annuity.org: a free web finance resource, accredited by the Better Business Bureau
- NEW Aug 3: Comparison of proposed new stimulus packages, Heroes and HEALS.
SMALL BUSINESS/INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR RESOURCES
WELLNESS AND PRODUCTIVITY INFORMATION